All apartments are fitted with top quality finishes, including marble floors in kitchen and living areas and ample lighting throughout, as well as provisions for air conditioning. Generous balconies allow residents to enjoy the view from the comfort and privacy of their own home, and each apartment comes with its own covered parking area. For added peace of mind, electric gates are fitted to secure the entire property.
The two buildings sit side by side, coming together to create a stylish façade comprising mixed materials. They are meticulously designed to invoke a sense of timelessness, featuring a classic, tiled roof and warm brick tones accented by darker flourishes and wood elements. The large windows and elegant glass balcony railings add a touch of contemporary to the complex, and also offer sweeping mountain views.
The Agios Tychonas area, east of Limassol, is one of the city’s most privileged locations. Quiet and serene, it features a hilly landscape that allows residents of the area to enjoy breathtaking vistas and a clear view of the Limassol coastline. Five star luxury hotels are located nearby, and the city’s many amenities, including supermarkets, banks, schools and fine dining establishments, are all a short drive away.
Foundation and frame
- Reinforced concrete foundations, pillars, beams and slabs according to static and anti-seismic testing by civil engineers.
- External masonry 20 cm.
- Class A hollow brick, plastered with gypsum plaster.
- The internal fence is made of 10 cm hollow bricks.
Sloped wooden roof with concrete slab
Doors and windows
- Front door "Security doors".
- Interior doors - Wide selection of Italian doors.
- All external windows are made of colored aluminum "Alumil" serial S350.
The Energy Efficiency of this building is rated A.
- Large selection of Italian cuisine
- Material: Polymer is a high pressure material that is manufactured to cover large areas and materials in order to have uniformity and long life.