Luxury residential complex in the center of Limassol, in a prestigious and quiet area of the tourist area, about 500 meters from the sea.
The height of the buildings reaches 8 floors. The structures of the buildings are designed in such a way that they go around the landscaped garden, located in the center of the project itself.
Around the complex there are also beautiful and spacious park areas for walking. The basis for the idea of design lay the principle of interaction of two elements - a natural nature and a world created by man. The building is of a stepped shape, according to its visual concept resembles the silhouette of a grandiose yacht, where the terraces of each floor descend according to the cascade principle from the highest point downwards. A striking element of the architecture are the wide balustrades that circle each floor, thereby emphasizing the use of horizontal lines in the design.
All residents can enjoy the privacy of the closed complex with hotel infrastructure, including concierge service, SPA, outdoor swimming pool, indoor heated pool, gym, landscaped gardens, tennis court, playground and children's club with games room.
· Signed architectural project of one of the leading London bureaus
· 500 meters from the sandy beaches and infrastructure of the popular tourist area of Limassol
· Sea view from the 6th and 7th floors
· Closed complex with video surveillance system (CCTV)
· Internal hotel infrastructure: outdoor swimming pool, indoor heated pool, SPA, gym, concierge services, games room, club house, underground parking, large landscaped gardens, tennis court, children's playground
· Spacious balconies with private green spaces
· Penthouses with private pools
· Apartments with private gardens
· Spacious duplexes and triplexes, which are a good alternative to villas
· Triplexes with private basement floors and elevators
· High ceilings (3.15 m)
· High-quality finishing materials (parquet, high doors 2,4 m, safe entrance doors, thermo-aluminum window frames, quality built-in furniture, sanitary ware)
· Underfloor heating and VRV air conditioning