Your permanent place under the sun.
Your permanentplace under the sun.
A question thatnever loses its relevance: how to obtain a residence permit in the EU.Traditionally Cyprus is included in the lists of countries with the mostunderstandable and simple procedures. One of the types of PR (PermanentResidence) is based on the purchase of real estate.
Here are themain conditions:
· Newproperties must be worth at least € 300,000 plus VAT. By the way: if the objectcosts, for example, € 250,000, you can order furniture or custom finishes fromthe developer for the remaining amount.
· Theapplicant must have at least 30.000 Euros annual income for himself and plus5.000 Euros for each dependent. It is crucial to mention that the annual incomeshould derive from legal sources from abroad
· Abank deposit of 30.000 Euros must be created in any Bank in Cyprus, blocked forat least 3 years. This amount must be transferred from abroad, as well.
· ThePR permit does not give the right of employment, but its owner can be ashareholder in a Cyprus company.
· Theowner of the PR permit can transfer the parents to the island, subject to theminimum income requirement of € 8,000 per parent or parent of the spouse.
And the mostinteresting part: real objects that you can purchased now and begin the processof obtaining a permanent Cypus residence permit.
1. 3-bedroom apartment 900meters from the sea, in a complex with a gym, swimming pool and playground fora special offer € 395,000. Excellent investment potential!
2. 3-bedroom house in the village ofSouni 20 minutes from Limassol, great views and, importantly, a couple ofdegrees cooler than on the coast. € 300,000
3. New, one-bedroom luxury apartment,250 meters from the sea and the famous eucalyptus grove. € 290,000
We will be happyto help you determine the most liquid property and organize transaction supportfrom the stage of selection to obtaining a permanent residence permit.