The charming island of Cyprus is tucked away, in the Eastern Mediterranean on the south-eastern edge of Europe, bordering on the continents of Africa and Asia. It is the unique location of Cyprus that has directed the course of the island’s intense history and defined its rich civilization.
Blessed with a mild climate and predictable sunshine, almost every day of the year, the island is valued for its natural -and largely unspoiled landscape, as well as its diverse flora and fauna. A varied coastline marks its borders, while inland plains give way to rolling hills and the rising Troodos mountain range.
Beyond its visual attractions, Cyprus lures visitors - often permanently - with its unique lifestyle. A balance of quiet rural areas and cosmopolitan urban centers, short traveling distances between amenities, excellent services, comprehensive business and leisure facilities, and a friendly population are the cornerstones of a superb lifestyle. For the business community in particular, a highly qualified workforce and a favorable tax environment enhance the advantages of living in Cyprus.
It is not surprising that Cyprus has outranked many other Southern European destinations as a desirable location for a second home or relocation, strongly challenging countries such as Spain in attracting foreign investment in its real estate industry. As demand continues to rise, the appreciation in property values is predicted to continue at a rate that makes investments on the island an appealing proposition.
So, as you can see there are many advantages to living in Cyprus.
10 Reasons why Cyprus is the perfect place to live:
- Cyprus is a member of the European Union and the euro zone
- An average of 320 days of sunshine a year, easy access to the sea, and well-maintained sandy beaches
- Mediterranean climate, low pollution, and panoramic views
- A wide range of water sports and winter sports
- Safety for you and your dependents
- Attractive investment offers with guaranteed profits
- low living costs
- High-quality medical assistance
- English language widely spoken
- Modern infrastructure with high standards of living