5 bedroom luxurious villa
• Plot size 4320sqm , Total Covered Area 852m (680m Internal , 172m covered verandas)
• The residence is located 100 meters from one of the largest and most ambitious construction projects in Cyprus - Coral Bay Marina, a resort and entertainment residential complex, estimated at around 600 million euros. It has the largest footprint of any private residence within walking distance from the future Marine and is a unique project in this district.
• Coral Bay is the most luxurious and popular resort in the south-west of PAPHOS.
UNIQUE ARCHITECTURAL SOLUTIONS AND DESIGN DETAILS
• The house is built in such a way that all the main rooms and bedrooms face the sea views.
• Double-glazed windows in the living room on both sides, retract fully into the wall, potentially combining three areas: a winter garden, the living room and a patio with a jacuzzi and a swimming pool. This increases the space of the living room several fold, making it part of a unique and beautiful landscape.
• All bedrooms are designed as hotel suites. Each one has its own dressing room, bathroom and a small recreational area.
• Sea and mountain views open up from all bathrooms have panorama windows .
• The height of the ceilings of the living room is more than 8 meters
- According to the idea of the designer – the house is intended to become part of its beautiful surrounding nature. The interior design of the house follows this idea, combing marble, Iroko timber and precious sorts of limestone to mirror the natures beauty.
• A more than two-hundred year old olive tree is used to emphasize the connection and combination of the surrounding natural Mediterranean environment and the hi-tech style residence. The olive tree is the centre of the winter garden and is located in such a way that it can be admired from almost all the points of the hallway and living room.
• The Winter Garden was designed like a rising star in the field of landscape .The garden space is a part of the living room, built with the same marble floors as the house itself.
• The 20-meter long corridor of the second floor is built for a picture gallery .
• All porcelain sanitary ware in the house has been produced by the leading brand in its segment, Villeroy & Boch .
• The salt water sports infinity pool with Jacuzzi is finished with an exclusive Syrian stone.
• The light design in the house is embodied with 100% energy-saving LED luminaries .
ADVANTAGES OF CONSTRUCTION
• Only high-quality materials are used in the construction process! During the construction of the house only the most advanced building materials from the leading manufacturers of Germany, Japan and Italy were used.
In order to optimize electricity costs, the house is equipped with solar batteries of the latest generation.
• On the territory of the residence, a 30-meter well was explored and put into operation. This will allow to reduce the amount of money spent on water by 90%.
• All facade walls, including the foundation and the roof, have thermal and sound insulation in addition to GOSTs/ State Standards, of such quality that during the summer it is not always necessary to use air conditioning and during winter underfloor heating needs are minimal.
• Advanced and reliable water heating system! All engineering structures have been made of high-strength and high-quality materials.
• Automatic standby heating systems of the latest generation!
• The "smart house" system, installed , is built on the modern KNX platform manufactured in Germany and does not require server rooms with high expenditures on power and maintenance
• Matrix Co. has developed the exclusive mobile application ,which gives full control over the house and makes configurations to the specific needs of the owner easy.
• The system integrates all the electrical parts of the house into a single network and allows to control the following options using a personal smartphone, a tablet and touch panels located in the house:
2. video surveillance
3. fire alarm
4. heating system
5. air conditioning system
6. security system
7. garden irrigation system
8. Internet, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
9. music and other media
10. door lock
11. curtain management
13. office equipment with wireless protocols, cookers, coffee makers, vacuum cleaners.